Enter FileHold. I’ve not personally used FileHold. However, I ran across their site and thought their product was definitely worthy of inclusion on this blog and relevant to problems that so many organizations face. And, I’ve discussed my federal project dilemma mentioned above with the president of FileHold and their product could indeed have provided us with a configurable system for archival and retrieval at a fraction of the cost of what the government spent. Hindsight is 20-20.
What is FileHold?
FileHold document management software system is easy to install, and easy to use. The software licensing, implementation and support packages are affordable for small to large organizations.
FileHold can convert intellectual property into a secure organized electronic library. The software reduces time taken searching for information, decreases paper storage costs, while increasing worker collaboration and workflow efficiency across the entire organization. “Go Paperless”, “Go Green” with FileHold document management software.
FileHold’s document management software solution includes the following:
- Document workflow software
- Records management software (with customizable indexing, searching and several levels of security built-in)
- Document scanning software (plus it supports many popular 3rd party document scanning software products)
- Version Control
- Document Tagging or Metadata Capture
- User Roles and Security
- Audit Logging and Tracking
- Document Linking
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Web Access... and more
- Microsoft Active Directory Integration
- Microsoft SharePoint Integration
- Electronic Signature Integration
- AutoCAD and Document Viewers
- Guest Account Users
- Web Portal... and more!
If interested, you can signup for one of their upcoming free webinars, signup for a free trial on their demonstration server or a full trial installation on your server, or take a video tour of the product.