Your role in this is crucial. How you do your projects, how you show up with others, the way you best use your natural, innate strengths, YES IT MATTERS.
I run Cheetah Learning to help you master the most important skills in the world. We create accelerated learning programs where you learn how to leverage your innate strengths so you can get better results with your projects, faster, with far less effort.
PMI even recognized me as one of the top 25 most influential woman in Project Management for being in service this way.
I’ve helped tens of thousands of project managers and engineers advance their careers and become Certified Project Managers with our proven accelerated learning process.
About two decades ago, I became very concerned how we were helping the best and brightest (people like you) - make the most of their careers.
Did you know most people spend up to two years preparing to become a Certified Project Manager and 40% of them fail to achieve that status?
What a waste of human potential.
I founded this company in 1999 because I knew there was a better way to help people learn project management. To get better results with their projects, faster and with far less effort.
But it’s wasn't just creating a simple Project Management approach that leverages your innate strengths that inspired me to help people like you.
It’s the stories like Jane’s, who was able to see a $20,000 increase in her salary after she became a Certified Project Manager using our proven process.
Or the story of Joe who was riddled with anxiety and stress about where to go with his career, became a Cheetah Certified Project Manager in less than two weeks, and is now in a job much more suited to his strengths.
We want to help others like them, which is why I’m giving you this free webinar, Finish Your Projects Faster - Three Crucial Steps
This hour-long, hands-on interactive webinar is going to help you:
- Start your projects in a way that ensures you will finish, fast.
- Prevent the most common problems that derail projects.
- Avoid the embarrassment and humiliation of a project that takes too long.
- Inspire people to move heaven and earth to help you finish your projects fast.
- Go after better opportunities.
- Get promoted at work or find a better paying, more fulfilling job.
- If you run your own business, you'll be able to launch new products faster and test out more marketing ideas quicker.
- Get along better with people who help you do your projects.
I’ll check back in later to see what you think and if you have any questions, contact me.