One of my favorite tools for managing projects and sharing ideas and communication with teams and customers while working remotely and managing virtual team members has been MindGenius. I will be sharing more about this cutting edge tool, but here are five reasons why you should get ahead of the curve and try it now as you deal with your new normal of working remotely...
1) Concentration - MindGenius realizes that true concentration has to come from within yourself. However, MindGenius has the ability to stimulate your brain with map designs, fonts and color's to keep your ideas fun and bring your information to life.
2) Task Management - MindGenius' Gantt view allows you to view tasks, big or small, that have yet to be completed. This is multi-purpose and can be used either for your project or during your normal working day to ensure you stay on track.
3) Communication - MindGenius' Online product, now with a 45-day free trial (to sign up click here) allows you and your team to view and edit the same map, making collaborating and communicating with those you work with easier than ever. You no longer have to be cut off from those around you, instead, work together and achieve more using MindGenius.
4) Engaging content - MindGenius maps have the ability to bring your information to life with an exciting range of colours and dynamic views.
5) Sharing - MindGenius gives you the ability to share your projects on a wide range of platforms, making it easier than ever to manage your project from the comfort of your home. Share your maps through platforms such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive as well as using HTML export. Alternatively, you can also share your maps via social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook.