My five reasons why Acuity PPM is a great choice to keep you on top of your projects and scale with your organization's needs...
- Takes into account your present level of maturity: according to Gartner, at least 80% of Project Management Offices operate at a level 1 or 2 maturity level. Many traditional portfolio management solutions are designed for mature PMO’s and include a lot of functionality that teams either don’t use or may not have the sophistication to use successfully. Acuity PPM provides fundamental capabilities such as portfolio tracking, project status reporting, strategic roadmapping, and work intake to help match the maturity level of most organizations. By not overwhelming users with unneeded functionality, early-stage PMO’s can more successfully adopt Acuity PPM software in their company.
- Clean user interface supports better user adoption: Acuity PPM is easy and intuitive to use. It has a clean and simple design which makes it easy to navigate throughout the system. Users new to PPM software will find it very easy to get started with limited training. This helps teams be more productive immediately and encourages higher user adoption, which improves data quality. If you want a simple and easy to use solution, Acuity PPM is a good choice.
- Modules let you add functionality as you grow: Acuity PPM is one of the only vendors that offers a true modular approach to portfolio management software. This lets customers pay for what they need and not pay for what they don’t need. It also lets organizations more easily “grow” into a portfolio management solution by adding functionality when it is needed (e.g. Work Intake, Capacity Planning, Stage-Gate, etc.).
- Low cost, low risk: Acuity PPM is also one of the few freemium PPM solutions available, so you can start with their basic solution for free. You can then add on modules for a flat monthly cost. Not only does this make Acuity PPM very affordable, but more importantly, it significantly reduces the risk to the customer. In the past, if your team wanted portfolio management software, it often came at a great cost with a high risk of implementation failure. With Acuity PPM, you don’t have to make a huge financial investment to get started with PPM software. With its great user experience and modular approach, teams have a higher likelihood for success.
- Great portfolio management knowledge base: it’s clear that Acuity PPM understands project portfolio management. They have a great PPM 101 blog and video series to help educate teams about the fundamental components of portfolio management. The system itself was designed by practitioners for practitioners based on years of working with Fortune 500 companies. This company is passionate about helping organizations be successful with portfolio management.
Check out more about Acuity PPM at https://acuityppm.com/. Then, get started for free today!