1) Owning your meeting success has never been easier
Meeting experts agree: preparing and sending an agenda in advance is the best way to make sure you'll have a successful meeting and impress your client.
If you’re not sure where to start, Lucid has you covered with several pre-defined project and team meeting templates. You can use the templates as-is, edit them to match your process, or create one entirely from scratch.
Use the document repository with an online preview of all files, and connect to your favorite cloud-based file system such as Dropbox or Box.
Using the online scheduling poll allows finding a time to meet convenient for everyone. Participants get a notification email with a link that takes them to a list of dates and times where they select when they are available. Automated invitations deliver all of the information needed so attendees can be prepared to actively contribute.
2) Give clients the best in-meeting experience they've ever had online
If you’ve ever struggled to join a client meeting or waited for others due to technical issues, you know that this can sidetrack any meeting.
Attendees can easily access Lucid Meetings from any device with one click, including tablets and phones, and it works with apps you already use like Google Hangouts, Appear.in and Skype. With no software to download or install your meetings begin instantly.
3) Write it down to get agreements that stick
Because the meeting collaboration occurs online, everyone involved in a project can see attendees taking notes in real time. The team can agree on decisions then refer back to notes from earlier meetings at any time.
With Lucid Meetings, notes become results by:
- Making it easy to assign one or more note takers
- Sharing each note as it's written, so the group can make sure it’s right the first time
- Adding searchable tags for decisions, issues or whatever key point you want to capture
Make sure all those next steps, deliverables, due dates and deadlines the team committed to in the meeting actually get done by capturing Action Items. When you capture action items in Lucid Meetings, you get:
- Email notices to anyone assigned an action item, whether they attended the meeting or not
- Automated synching to your system of record; Action Items become Basecamp to-do's
- Dashboards showing open action items for each person, team and project
- Action item reports tracking open and close rates, overdue items, and anything left lingering
The most common outcome for most meetings is another meeting. The most common outcome of a Lucid meeting is an instant follow-up email with a full record of the meeting - notes, attendees and action items are all automatically included.
Whether you prefer to send notes out by email, download them to your desktop or auto-publish them to another system like Basecamp or Confluence, your clients will be surprised and delighted that you followed up so quickly.
Ready to see for yourself?
Business Flex pricing starts at $19/month for 1 person running meetings. Risk-free pricing means you only pay for the people who run a meeting in that month. No meetings in a month? No charge.
You can also get started right now for free with a 30-day trial - no credit card required. Simply go to: http://www.lucidmeetings.com/pricing. You won't be sorry.