- Is your past boss badmouthing you? - 50% of our clients have lost good job offers due to bad or mediocre comments from previous employers. AllisonTaylor.com will confidentially find out what is really being said about you and give you the power to stop it!
- Interviewing well but not getting the job? 50% of Companies DO NOT Honor Corp Policy re References- Maybe it's something that a past employer or reference is saying. Could a jealous colleague be sabotaging you? Could your past boss be less than happy at your departure? AllisonTaylor.com will help you find out.
- Were you a victim of discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination? - Your previous employers could be affecting your new job search through their comments to prospective employers. Don't let them continue to hurt you and your career.
- Are you being BLACKBALLED?- Last year our clients were awarded more than $2 million in settlements. AllisonTaylor.com will find out what is really being said about you and give you the power to stop it!
- Are you protected by your old company's policy to only confirm the dates and title of employment? - Our experience is, that with a little pressure, most managers break company policy and speak their mind to either help or hurt a candidate's chance at another job. Who from your past job will help you or hurt you - you need to know.
- Do you have a separation agreement with your past employer? Is it being honored? - Is your past employer giving you the professional and prompt reference that was promised or are they saying, "Well according to our agreement I can only confirm that he worked here." AllisonTaylor.com will find out what is really being said and give you the power to enforce your agreement.
- You've put time and effort into your resume, developed your network of possible employers and recruiters, worked on your interview skills - but have done nothing but typed a list of your references. Don't leave this crucial area to chance. References are the final factor in who gets the job offer. Your past employers - anyone you reported to will be contacted.
Click here to find out what is really being said about you. https://www.allisontaylor.com/
# # #
About JobReferences.com & Allison & Taylor, Inc., the Career Building Company, since 1982.
Critical when seeking a job or promotion. Consider checking and validating your former employment references. Don’t lose a promotion or job opportunity due to mediocre or bad job references.
AllisonTaylor.com will call your former employer to obtain your references, document the results and provide a report to you.
Our firm is highly acclaimed with employers, employees and the media alike. Compliments and mentions from influential publications and writers at The Wall Street Journal, Christian Science Monitor, The New York Times, Workplace Bullying Institute, ABC Newswire, Forbes, USA Today, Hcareers, Fortune and MyFox News provide insight into our services. Allison & Taylor Inc., the Career Building Company, is headquartered in Michigan.
Visit https://www.allisontaylor.com/ or https://www.jobreferences.com/
Allison & Taylor Inc., the Career Building Company – Find us on Facebook! Follow us on TwitterCheck out our Blog! JobReferences.com – Find us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter, Check out our Blog!