The capabilities InterAct adds in terms of project communication for project managers such as myself can really be a game changer. Users can now customize mailboxes and build their own rules to perform just about any operation in the software including initiating or updating projects, logging issues, or performing time-tracking functions, to name a few. InterAct improves how project teams collaborate, work assigned project tasks, and engage with their project managers and customers using something they already use throughout the workday – their email system.
InterAct features include:
- Gives users the ability to engage with Clarizen from any device using any email client.
- Allows users to send email directly to Clarizen, which in turn updates tasks and projects automatically, without needing to login.
- Includes predefined mailboxes that help utilize the most commonly used functionality within Clarizen, making it fast and easy to begin emailing Clarizen.
- Offers customization so emails can perform almost any action users are able to do within Clarizen when logged-in.
- Generates vCards for each mailbox in InterAct so users know which email address to use when sending messages for specific projects and tasks.
- Stopwatch: Helps users understand who is working on what, empowering teams with a new level of visibility into projects and resources.
- Relations Summary Fields: Users can look up related objects and calculate formulas such as the sum, average, minimum and maximum of related entities’ fields.
- Single Sign On and LDAP Integration: Organizations can configure Clarizen to synchronize with their AD/LDAP system to enable single-sign-on and single logout to various applications depending on the connection to the corporate network.