I’ve been working my way around the Comindware product features over the past couple of weeks as I try to wrap my hands and head around it’s capabilities and meaning to the project management world I exist in and write about. Workflow management has not been a real familiar arena for me, but I’m finding this product to be interesting and very full-featured…as well as relevant to the clients I work with and the information I write about on a regular basis.
Comindware offers Comindware Tracker, which is a web-based workflow management and issue tracking system with integrated task management and collaboration features. With Comindware workflow management software, I’ve found that you really have a flexible system where multiple teams and departments can perform the following relevant and useful tasks:
- issue tracking
- the designing and automation of workflow processes
- the ability to collaborate via centralized discussions, file sharing and versioning
- the ability to automatically generate next-step tasks at each process step (a feature I mentioned in an earlier article on Comindware)
- the organization and management of tasks, sub-tasks, and projects
- the ability to keep track of everything with flexible notifications and reporting features
For more information about the Comindware suite of products contact Comindware or you can try it out yourself. Visit their site to try it for 30 days.