The PM Podcast is for both beginners and experts. At PM Podcast, they interview project managers from around the world to learn what makes them successful, so that you can apply their lessons to your own projects and copy their success. Leading projects isn't easy -- their advice difinitely will help!
If you are just getting started with The Project Management Podcast, please read through this page for the basics. Below is a guide that will help you get around the website.
Subscribe to The PM Podcast
The PM Podcast offers both a Free and Premium (paid) subscription. Start with the free one first:
Includes access the ten latest episodes
Includes access to all episodes
Here are some of PM Podcast's best interviews to get you started. Click on a category of interest:
For PM Beginners
- How can I become a project manager?
- Introduction to Earned Value PM
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills for success
- Virtual project meetings made easy
For PM Experts
- The Power of Project Leadership
- PM Workflow Management
- Build high-performing PM teams
- Planning and Controlling Mega Projects
- Managing unknown risks
PM Career Advice
- Social Media for PM Job Search
- PM Job Search Secrets
- PM Career Optimization - Part 1 - Early Career
- PM Career Optimization - Part 2 - Mid Career
- PM Career Optimization - Part 3 - Late Career + Consulting
- The PM Blues
- Ten Things you can Learn about Project Management from Britney Spears
- The Alan Parsons Project
- Bloopers and Takeouts
- More Bloopers and Takeouts
Here is the list of all podcast episodes. There are over 300 and most are free to play.
Here is the list of podcast episode details.
Here is a Google spreadsheet with episode titles and duration.
Considering a Free or Premium Subscription? Go here.