Note: Respond and signup ASAP – there are only a couple of spots left.
Duration: 3 Days
Location: Online (Live Instructor + Virtual Classroom)
Register Here: 3-Day PMP Boot Camp (5th Edition) - (November 6-8)
Course Quick Facts:
- Course duration is 3 days (9:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern, U.S.)
- PMP Pass Guarantee
- Led by a live, U.S. based instructor
- Virtual classroom environment via GoToMeeting
- PMP training materials shipped to students prior to class (Andy Crowe, PMP Exam Prep Kit - Included with price of class)
- Interactive and hands-on
- 200 Question Practice Exam
- Access to additional online training upon completion of class
- Provides 35 education hours required by PMI for PMP exam application
- Certificate of completion awarded to student upon course completion
- Travel is not required
November: 3-Day PMP Boot Camp (5th Edition) - (November 6-8).
As a reminder, the PMP Exam is changing the first quarter of 2018. Anyone taking the exam prior to Q1, 2018 will receive the current version of the exam that references the PMBOK Guide® – Fifth Edition. PMI has not disclosed what changes will be made to the PMP exam in 2018, so there is a good chance that the test will get harder. Anyone who is considering taking the PMP exam should take the test this year (2017) before the PMP exam changes. There is risk in waiting. There is always risk in waiting
PPM Global are authorized training providers of Andy Crowe's Velocity curriculum, "The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try," 5th Edition. This curriculum is one of the most highly regarded in the industry and has proven successful on the PMP Exam, Fifth Edition.
Don't miss it - their final PMP Boot Camp (for PMBOK 5th Edition) is November 6-8. Sign up now! There are a few spaces left.