Free Download: Two Project Management Templates for SharePoint and Office 365
But for many organizations, getting SharePoint set up for project management is not that simple. There are lots of questions and challenges that can crop up, especially if you’re new to formal project management.
How much process do we need? How do we set up our project site? What deliverables and reports are needed by each stakeholder? Do we have any local best practices or guidance to follow? Maybe … how do I even build this in SharePoint?
That’s where BrightWork delivers a great solution. BrightWork provides two free project management templates for Office 365 and SharePoint 2016, 2013, or 2010, for a quick and easy way to get started managing projects with SharePoint.
Called ‘Free Lite’ and ‘Free Structured’, the templates give you two pre-configured SharePoint sites with different amounts of process built-in for lite or structured project management.
Free Project Structured Template from BrightWork
With these free templates, you will get:
- A collaborative SharePoint project management site to manage an individual project with a team.
- A Tasks List to build your project schedule, with an optional sync with Microsoft Project using the Free Structured template.
- Work reports that help all team members manage their tasks and priorities on the project.
- Project Status Reports to capture the health and progress of the project.
- Enhanced SharePoint list for issues, risks, goals that are designed with specific project management processes in mind.
- A fully integrated Document Library where project documents and deliverables are stored, maintained and tracked.
Why not give them a try today?
These templates are compatible with all versions of SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365 (SharePoint Online).