This is a course to help you become CAPM® certified and is designed to push you to complete the work and take the exam. You are given all the tools to prepare for the exam, including access to Cheetah's world class CAPM® coaches for four weeks (one week for Pre-Course and three weeks for the Cheetah Exam Prep for the CAPM® exam prep course). You have to determine when to set aside the 10 to 12 hours of study time per week so you can successfully pass the exam after completing the this program.
- Credits – 50 Cheetah Spots/Education Hours
- Tuition – $1,500 USD
- Start Date – The program is available online, and you can start the Pre-Course as soon as your payment is processed.
- Course Materials – In order to complete the second course in series, Cheetah Exam Prep® for the CAPM® (3-week) Online Course activities, you will need to have the items listed below. All other material to complete the Cheetah CAPM® Exam Prep Program activities is delivered online, including exams.
- A copy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide). If you don’t already have a copy of the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition, Cheetah suggests you order a copy now. You can click on the text title above to order online or you may wish to check your local bookstore.
- Colored index cards – 30 each of the following colors: gray, orange, blue, red, green, brown, tan, purple, yellow, teal, and pink; OR, if you are unable to find index cards in the suggested colors, you can use colored paper folded and cut resulting in four cards per piece of paper.
- Colored markers to match the colored cards (gray, orange, blue, red, green, brown, tan, purple, yellow, teal and pink).
- Sugar-free mints
What You’ll Learn
This course includes activities specifically designed to help you learn and remember key information that you will need to successfully pass PMI certification exam. Topics covered include:
- Mind Mapping
- Project Integration
- Project Scope
- Time, Cost & Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communication, Risk & Procurement Management
- Test-Taking Basics
Cheetah Learning Objectives are for each student to:
- Pass The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) credential exam.
- Make the best use of your study time to be successful with passing the CAPM® exam.
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the CAPM® exam to improve your abilities to learn and to do Project Management.