Enter the early-registration discount code PMP500 to reduce the standard price of this class by $500.
The early-registration period ends Friday, December 15th, so be sure to register before the code expires.
Please pass this along if you think of anyone who can use it. Standard Price: $1,975 $1,475 (with early-registration discount)
Early Registration Discount Code: PMP500
Duration: 3 Days
Location: Online (Live Instructor + Virtual Classroom)
Register Here: 3-Day PMP Boot Camp (5th Edition) - (January 29-31, 2018)
Course Quick Facts
- Course duration is 3 days (9:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern, U.S.)
- PMP Pass Guarantee
- Led by a live, U.S. based instructor
- Virtual classroom environment via GoToMeeting
- PMP training materials shipped to students prior to class (Andy Crowe, PMP Exam Prep Kit - Included with price of class)
- Interactive and hands-on
- 200 Question Practice Exam
- Access to additional online training upon completion of class
- Provides 35 education hours required by PMI for PMP exam application
- Certificate of completion awarded to student upon course completion
- Travel is not required
As a reminder, the PMP Exam is changing March 26th, 2018. Anyone taking the exam prior to March 26th, 2018 will receive the current version of the exam that references the PMBOK Guide® – (5th Edition). Anyone taking the exam on, or after March 26th, 2018 will receive the new version of the exam that references the PMBOK Guide® – (6th Edition).
PMI has not disclosed what changes will be made to the PMP exam in 2018, so there is a good chance that the test will get harder. Anyone who is considering taking the PMP exam should take the test before the exam changes on March 26th, 2018. There is risk in waiting.
We are an authorized training provider of Andy Crowe's Velociteach curriculum, "The PMP Exam: How to Pass On Your First Try," (5th Edition). This curriculum is one of the most highly regarded in the industry and has proven successful on the PMP Exam, (5th Edition).
Our next PMP Boot Camp (for PMBOK 5th Edition) is January 29-31.
January: 3-Day PMP Boot Camp (5th Edition) - (January 29-31).
March: 3-Day PMP Boot Camp (5th Edition) - (March 12-14).
P.S. Will you please pass this along to anyone who needs to take the PMP exam before it changes?