MassRobotics and the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative have brought together a world-class team of robotics researchers and industry veterans for the RoboBusiness Direct session on November 5 at 2PM ET.
The session will include a series of rapid-fire presentations and demonstrations from multiple speakers, designed to give attendees a peek into a variety of areas of robotics research, ranging across the greater robotics landscape, from autonomous vehicles to autonomous surgery and everything in between.
- Tom Ryden, Executive Director, MassRobotics
- Carl Vause, Former CEO, Soft Robotics
- Holly Yanco, Distinguished University Professor, Director of the NERVE Center, UMass Lowell
- Greg Fischer, Professor of Robotics Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Taskin Padir, Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northeastern University
- David Barrett, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Olin College
- Richard Nuckols, Research Associate in Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering, Wyss Institute, Harvard John A. Paulsen School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Matthias Scheutz, Professor, Computer Science, Director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab, Tufts University
- Alireza Ramezani, Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northeastern University
- Daniel Rus, Director, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL)
- Sheila Russo, Assistant Professor-College of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering, Boston University
- Frank Sup, Associate Professor – Mechanical and Industrial Engineering | University of Massachusetts Amherst
Thank you to our Session Sponsors
RoboBusiness Direct was developed specifically to foster robotics innovation in all its forms, expand robotics business opportunities, and build a community of like-minded problem solvers with the goal of driving the growth of robotics businesses.