Who’s using it?
Vertabase project management software delivers an intuitive and comprehensive tool set for both non-technical and technical users. The software is used by industry leading organizations to manage projects in nearly every industry imaginable including: marketing, IT, government, interactive, training, education and operations. And Vertabase is definitely committed to their growing customer base by offering effective training, project management consulting, process mapping and very accessible customer support.
Vertabase project management software is available in the cloud – meaning it’s available to you wherever and whenever you need it with Vertabase hosting your solution. It can also be hosted by the customer - installed on your own servers. And it works on PC, MAC and mobile browsers as well.
Vertabase project management software includes a full suite of tools to manage real-world projects. Personal task reports, detailed project schedules, document management, resource allocation, Gantt charts and more are provided with each software package.
What sets Vertabase apart from other PM software offerings is a comprehensive tool set that doesn’t require a big learning curve. And every phase of the project lifecycle can be managed with the tools included in Vertabase. From brainstorming to reporting to completion and closing, Vertabase covers the entire project lifecycle.
What’s new in Vertabase version 5.1?
If you’re familiar with Vertabase project management software, then you may want to check out latest 5.1 version. Some key features include:
- A quick select custom Start Page that makes it easy to find the information you need on your projects.
- A Task Scratch Pad that can be used to create personal, online spreadsheets that can be turned into new tasks or a new project schedule.
- Reports that can be customized for sort order, can be search using enhanced criteria, and users can save searches on real-time data as templates that can be easily managed from the My Reports tab.
- A drag and drop uploader that allows for uploading multiple documents into the project management software even without using a web browser.
- The ability to reply to an issue directly via email.
- Easy option to track time on tasks that roll-up to projects and report across all projects.
- Numerous ways of entering time from web-based timesheets, to desktop timer (for Windows and MAC), to mobile timesheets, and an integrated daily task list with timesheet entry.
- Ability to integrate timesheet data with Quickbooks (for small businesses) and the ability to export for enterprise account or ERP systems.
Four different pricing levels are offered for the cloud version of Vertabase:
- Starter (5 users) is $150/month
- Basic (10 users) is $250/month
- Group (50 users) is $750/month
- Enterprise (200 users) is $1500/month
You can tour the product with screenshots and highlights of key functionality on the Vertabase website. You can also schedule a live demo with a Vertabase expert. For more information on the software and to explore if it’s the right solution for your needs, visit their site http://www.vertabase.com/.