But this is precisely the problem with improving projects - it doesn't have to be as bad as a painful dental procedure to learn more effective ways of doing your projects.
Nor does it have to be extremely boring or some type of mandatory training everyone knows is good for them, but no one wants to go to, never mind implement what they learned afterward.
And that is the problem with regular project management training.
(Check out Cheetah Learning CEO Michelle LaBrosse's blog post that explains how and why she got into creating the most engaging project improvement learning approaches on the planet).
With Cheetah Learning - they are more about results than they are about just offering a fantastically fun, easy and rewarding learning experience.
Becoming better with Projects the "Cheetah" way means:
1. You'll do things just a little differently - even with changing course a degree you can create a significant competitive advantage.
2. You'll pursue projects with new energy. You may actually start fewer projects, but you'll finish those much quicker.
3. You'll inspire and influence those around you to rise to the occasion and improve with you. But not by anything you say, more by what you do.
4. You'll attract other top performers to work on projects with you.
5. You'll find yourself feeling more powerful and less frustrated as you will be using a project management method that has proven effective over the past two decades.
6. You'll reach for more aggressive goals as you will have a more guaranteed chance of achieving them.
7. You'll see many more dimensions to getting a return from your efforts. This extends well beyond the standard measurements of ROI.
But I want to warn you about a problem with the majority of Project Manager training approaches.
They ask for months, even years of your time, and you aren't even guaranteed you will have all the much success applying the theories after all your hard work.
Do you really have the time for that?
With Cheetah, you and your group significantly reduce the time it takes to learn and implement effective project management techniques.
This is truly an evidence-based approach to managing your projects - everything you learn WORKS. It's not just PM theories that have no place in the "real world." Cheetah Learning have extensively tested every part of their Project Management programs over the past two decades.
They have a range of Project Management programs designed for every level of your organization. Click here to read more about their group project management programs.
Cheetah Learning knows how valuable your time is, and they don’t want to waste yours...or theirs.
That’s why Cheetah Learning doesn’t have long, drawn-out study courses.
Cheetah Learning doesn’t cram you full of bullet points and slideshows and they don’t force you to become a caffeine junkie.
They also know humans don’t truly retain information that way. At least, not in the way that helps you become the best version of your project management self.
They are dedicated to being the best and they firmly believe that anything valuable in this world is gained through passion and doing things the right way for YOU.
If you’re serious about becoming better at managing projects, then I firmly believe you should postpone the root canal and take the next step.
Click Here to Schedule
a one on one meeting to discuss how Cheetah Learning can improve your projects
And use code "BRADCCPM" for 10% off their incredible Cheetah Certified Project Manager training to learn Cheetah fast and become the best leader you can be - it will truly change your life.