In the complex world of project management, project leaders are always looking for an edge. Overloaded with too many projects at once, faced with the increasing demands of project team members on multiple projects who are often dispersed in far away locations never to be seen face to face, and tasked with managing customer project stakeholders who have their own agendas, the life of the project manager can, at times, be a hard one. What if the project management software we use to manage these engagements and keep everything on track actually could make life a little easier? Well, Wrike is certain that solution can do just that….
Wrike is an online project management platform for making work fast, easy and efficient for both co-located and distributed teams. Its flexibility enables multifunctional teams to collaborate and get things done successfully all in one place. Your project teams can schedule, prioritize work, discuss and track progress in real time — all with just a few mouse clicks.
With Wrike, you can easily monitor and adjust your team’s workload and keep an eye on several projects in one place. Working with the interactive Gantt charts is easy and gives you a quick overview of the most important things. That’s critical when you need to provide a quick view project report for customers and for senior management. Outlook add-in lets you convert emails to tasks and saves plenty of time. As a result – you quickly see the overall productivity of the team grow.
With the Wrike project management solution you get:
- A central hub for all your work. Plan, prioritize and discuss tasks, collaborate on documents and keep track of work progress — all in one place.
- An easy to use, intuitive interface. Most actions, even creating tasks from emails, take just a click or two. Most actions related to tasks and projects also just take a couple of mouse clicks.
- An all-in-one solution. Adjust plans on the Gantt chart, discuss issues, keep control of the tasks and create time reports – you can easily do all these with Wrike.
- Top-notch data security. Wrike hosts servers in a world-class SAS 70 datacenter, provides SSL protection, with data backed up nearly every second.
- Nothing to download, install or upgrade. Users simply create an account at wrike.com in a couple of minutes and then access their data in a web browser, from any computer or smartphone. Whenever a new feature is released, it’s available to users in your account automatically, without any effort required of the user.
Customers from 55 countries, ranging from local nonprofits to leading international brands, rely on Wrike in managing their projects, teams and businesses. Testimonials from enthusiastic customers tell the story better than any marketing pitch: "30 hours saved on routine tasks each month," "three times faster task completion," "doubled team efficiency with Wrike." Learn more about these and other significant improvements that Wrike made possible on their Customer Success Stories page.
Want to learn more about Wrike? Go here for a tour of the software, or checkout pricing options. Signup is easy – it takes less than a minute and there’s nothing to download or install…ever. Not quite ready to make the commitment? Then start your free trial today.